Southland Holdings is currently accepting resumes for highly talented and creative thinker to join our team as an Executive Recruiter for our Roanoke, TX location. **CONSTRUCTION RECRUITING experience is a MUST!
*NOT a remote role.
The Recruiter is responsible for Senior Level Civil Construction candidates: recruiting, screening, and hiring applicants by using creative sourcing methods.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for Senior-level position(s).
Acts as liaison with area employment agencies and advertising agencies.
- Maintains employee referral program.
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Conducts employment verifications.
Extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as LinkedIn, cold calling, career fairs,
- community network events, school fairs, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with all Hiring Managers to ensure achievement of recruitment goals.
- Analyze employee retention issues and establish program(s) to increase employee retention.
- Attends various industry associations meeting and networking events
- Other related duties as determined by HR Manager.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but combination of education/experience is acceptable.
- 5-10 years experience as an Executive Recruiter. (Senior level roles)
- 2-5 years experience in Civil/Infrastructure HR Recruiting is a MUST!
*Full-Time employee benefits – COMPETITIVE PAY, Health/Dental, 401K Match!
Vacation and additional time off perks! Great work/life balance!
For more than 85 years, hard-working, honest, innovative people have been building what has become SOUTHLAND HOLDINGS. We combine the strengths of four companies who share a dedication to building critical infrastructure projects which improve the environment and lives of those around us.
Southland Holdings is an EEO employer - M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- hiring project engineers, project managers, estimators: 1 year (Preferred)
- civil construction terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- field construction recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- civil construction recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)