Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth's own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for supporting our Salesforce platform. Being able to troubleshoot and problem-solve analytically, as well as streamline and enhance existing processes is vital. A successful Senior System Administrator will have a deep understanding of these cloud application database structure & best practices, a creative mindset, and the ability to adapt quickly to evolving business needs.
What You'll Do:
What You Need:
- Assist Lightning Migration of all enterprise users and necessary development
- Mentor and assist junior level systems administrators with salesforce best practises
- Contribute to furthered adoption by improving the user experience through standardization, training, and ongoing usability improvement initiatives
- Work with business stakeholders to define and develop requirements for new product initiatives
- Coordinate with developers to build, assist and test system updates and new development
- Configuration knowledge of CPQ and its inner workings
- Provide support and guidance to business users on effective use of the CRM
- Assist with automating UI testing and automated deployments
- Monitor and evaluate system logs and error messages.
- Document systems infrastructure and customizations for users, support, and developers
The Whole Person Promise:
- 4+ years as Salesforce Administrator or as an Implementation Consultant
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Basic Apex and database fundamentals, Experience with Demandtools, Conga, Adobe Sign or similar AppExchange apps
- Advanced Administrator Certification required
We make a "Whole Person" promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as "whole people." That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.