Senior Website & Graphic Designer
***Must be located in San Diego, CA***
Bop Design is an award-winning marketing agency headquartered in sunny San Diego. While still staying boutique and selective with the projects we take on, Bop Design helps B2B companies all over the world establish a brand identity, create engaging website designs and utilize content marketing to drive inbound marketing leads.
We only work with B2B companies. The tactics that work in B2C industries don’t always work in B2B industries, which makes our work both challenging and unique. A typical client engagement with Bop Design involves a B2B company in need of a refreshed logo design, supporting brand materials (both print and web), a website design, creative copywriting and ongoing digital marketing. We provide a strategy that fits the company and the company’s industry, while achieving their overall branding and marketing goals.
Bop Design needs a senior website and graphic designer (40 hours a week). Candidate must work at Bop Design's office in San Diego. The position will report to Bop's creative principal.
Technical Skill Requirements / Responsibilities
- Experience designing for both web and print: Will be responsible for designing logos, brochures, website graphics, white papers, direct mail, email templates, advertisements, digital ads, etc.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: A focus on InDesign is key, but knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop is also a must
- Experience in account management
- Experience presenting concepts to clients
- Strong conceptual/critical thinking skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Demonstrate exceptional typography skills
- Must be able to take constructive criticism with ease and grace, and can learn from your mistakes
- Must be able to communicate technical information effectively to various people, such as printers, developers and other teammates to complete the final product
- Must have a strong design portfolio demonstrating print and web work
- Experience with Slack, Basecamp and Microsoft Office is a plus
General Skill Requirements
- Is a self-starter: Can work remotely without falling behind on assignments and/or impairing quality of design work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and communicate with a variety of people on various communication platforms while working remotely
- Prioritize multiple tasks and communicate effectively when questions, time constraints or other concerns arise
- Follow through with commitments and foster mutual trust with fellow teammates
- Ability to work with a variety of clients, projects and deliverables
- Understand expectations set with clients and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery
- Anticipate client needs before they arise and present solutions
- Must maintain a professional demeanor under tight deadlines
Hourly depending on experience.
This position will report to the creative principal.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year