Duluth Dodge is actively looking for a positive and energetic individual to take the next step in their career. We are the fastest growing Dealership in northern Minnesota selling all brands of Previously Driven vehicles and new RAM, Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Vehicles. We inventory over 300 vehicles on our lot which provides you every opportunity to grow with our company!
If you would like to be part of what we are building then provide us with your information and request an interview.
AUTOMOTIVE RECEPTIONIST JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
High activity / Energy/ Positive attitude Detail Oriented / Organizer Ability to Multitask
- Answer phone for: Duluth Dodge
- Direct calls to service, sales, F&I, parts, office etc.
- Greet/Speak to customers who enter the showroom.
- Log all calls: Clean reception counter top and work area.
- Take on extra tasks as needed
- AUTOMOTIVE RECEPTIONIST JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Provide exceptional customer service. Automotive experience not necessary
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong presentation skills
- Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
Job Type: Part time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)