UES based family seeks a bubbly, energetic and loving nanny with a positive and outgoing attitude, very spirited and energetic but also calming who will be great with young, happy and energetic child. The experienced nanny is to care for their 4 year old daughter. Must be friendly and social with other nannies. Our daughter will be in camp for most of the summer and has a full time school schedule in the fall so there is lots of downtime. I am due with another baby in October and ideal candidate is looking to grow with our family. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with daily care, creating a safe, educational and nurturing environment
- Oversee the daily aspects of the daughter’s hygiene, eating, playtime and general behavior.
- Tidying up and cleaning; ensuring apartment and play areas are consistently maintained
- Organizing recreational and educational activities
- Running errands and carrying out special requests for the family
- Traveling with family if requested (summers in the Hamptons)
- Providing all aspects of childcare while creating a safe, stimulating, and nurturing environment
- Taking child to and from appointments and activities
- Engaging the child in-age appropriate activities (e.g. Sports, music, arts)
- Dropping off and picking up the child at school
- Organizing girls clothes , photo albums , art projects, etc.
This is a full-time, live-in/out position. Salary is generous but DOE. Interview will begin ASAP in NYC or the Hamptons.
- General knowledge of first aid
- Graduated from a 4 year College or Accredited University or currently working toward degree
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong swimming skills are a plus
- Valid passport a plus
- United States work authorization
Job Type: Full-time