CSI is hiring a Customer Associate for our consumer services team based in Towson, MD. CSI is one of the top customer acquisition firms in the local area with goals of expansion nationally. The Customer Service Associate is a notably versatile role, which makes it one of the most valued positions here; therefore, individuals with a strong customer service and/ or sales background are preferred. In this particular role, the Customer Service Associates will be the main advocate between potential consumers and our clients, matching the consumer with the perfect suite of products and services to meet their needs. We educate our Customer Service Associates on how to take ownership of their tasks and to keep the momentum building within our company.
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities:
- The daily mission of this position is to master the knowledge of our clients’ product offerings and to be able to convey the message to potential consumers in a way that makes the most sense to them.
- Having mastered the product knowledge, the next phase will be to support promotional efforts and outreach to potential consumers through recognized leads, upsells, and renewals.
- The ability to read and recognize significant factors for each individual will be the foundation of success in this position as the customer experience is of the utmost importance.
- Provide support amongst other team members and maintain a positive rapport with each of them. Problem solve all customer issues and escalate any complaints or compliance issues as deemed necessary by the department head.
- The ability to maintain a positive demeanor whilst dealing with situations or problems that may arise with consumers or clients.
- Associate’s degree or one or more years of work experience including, prior customer service or sales experience
- Willingness to be flexible with scheduling and potentially work some evenings and weekends.
- Military experience and/ or sports background shows a competitive trait which allows individuals to take precedence in this market
- Remarkable problem-solving skills and attention to detail is a necessity in the customer service industry
What We Offer:
- Great monetary incentives alongside quick internal promotion
- Full-time Employment is offered immediately upon hire
- Fun, dynamic work environment paired with a stable career
- Multiple travel opportunities professionally will be available to those who are exceeding expectations within their role
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year