Looking for an ON-CALL part-time Level 1 website technician to help with our technical support functions.
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission
- Updating the client websites [WordPress and Concrete5]
- Evaluating the compatibility of plugin and core updates with existing ones
- Improving technical SEO by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making recommendations
- Maintaining website functionality for assigned clients
- Maintain client confidence by keeping their information confidential
- Preparing reference material for users by drafting user instructions when needed
- Advanced level: HTML/PHP and WordPress. Must be comfortable working with a variety of plugins and themes.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, basic SEO principles, cPanel/WHM, DNS management, popular WP plugins (Yoast, Contact Form 7).
- Helpful but not necessary: Prior theme/plugin development, Infinite WordPress, WHMCS.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Website Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page: