Technical Support Analyst- Tier 1 Contractor
Are you a tech savvy problem solver? Do you have experience delivering an exceptional customer experience? Are you looking to begin or grow a career in the IT/Tech World?
The Store Support organization is the face of GapTech for our global store employees (Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, & Athleta) and our role is to keep our stores technology up and running. We are currently looking to hire multiple Tier 1 Technical Analysts to service our Gap Inc. Stores. In this role, you will troubleshoot a more limited scope of total store technology. Once you have mastered our OMNI Technology, advancement opportunities will be available to further your growth with us.
· Provide support internally to Gap Inc. stores employees with their iPOD, iPAD and Credit Card Terminal hardware and applications
· Research, diagnose, resolve and/or escalate technical and procedural issues reported by our customers using multiple tools and documented processes.
· Clearly log and assign tickets as outlined to you, while keeping customers informed when necessary.
· Provide an exceptional customer experience by being friendly, solution oriented, and open minded.
· Be open to feedback to grow your performance and learn the technology in our stores and impact of failures
· 1+ Years of Customer Experience delivery
· Strong iOS troubleshooting experience; in person or remote
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to follow written documentation and lead others to troubleshoot and resolve technical and procedural issues
· Call center experience a plus but not required
· This position is located in Rocklin CA and requires you to be on site for all scheduled shifts; flexible/remote work schedule available after proven performance
· Mandatory 10 day training is required for this role; missing a day of training can result in termination of role
· We are a 24x7 Call Center and require open availability; shift preference will be taken into consideration when creating your schedule
· Part time positions available with minimum 24 hours/week after FT Training is completed
· This is a contractor position through ProUnlimited
Job Types: Full-time, Contract