The Central Services Tech is responsible for responsible for maintaining inventory, replenishing medical supplies, decontaminating equipment, sterilizing, distributing clinical equipment and performs biological and chemical monitoring.
- Previous experience in Central Services
- Previous hospital experience preferred
- Education HS Diploma
- Computer inventory experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to read and write English
- Good communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision coverage is provided for all full time and part time employees*
- Medical is 100% employer paid including dependents*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO plan*
- Pet Insurance Discount Program*
- Employee Discount Program*
*Per diem staff ineligible