American Reporting Company, LLC is seeking an individual to review residential
appraisals and communicate any adverse findings to the original appraiser for
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all residential appraisals prior to delivery to the client.
- Review the automated GAAR checklist generated by the CMS system against the final appraisal.
- Communicate changes or deviations from the standard appraisal process and address other issues
with the original appraiser including time adjustments, value concerns, comps used, etc.
- Monitor pipeline and priority requests from Appraisal Coordinators.
- Communicate all valuation issues to appropriate resource.
- Support the Appraisal Manager and other reviewers in maintaining review queue.
- Provide problem resolution and respond to internal customer requests within scope of authority.
- Assist with other assigned duties or projects as requested by the appraisal management team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Develops and maintains familiarity with appraisal industry standards and market conditions.
- May train and/or supervise less experienced Appraisal Reviewers as directed by management
- Must be a certified appraiser in Washington State or Oregon; preference would be given to a dual
licensed appraiser in Oregon and Washington. Must have a minimum of 5 years appraisal
- Knowledge of procedures related to the residential lending process and the appraisal process,
including multi family, manufactured home and complex residential assignments.
- Utilizes techniques, tools and terminology relative to the appraisal of residential properties sufficient to
read and review accuracy of appraisal reports.
- Ability to effectively interact with service providers in a virtual environment.
- Content and application of regulations and internal lending guidelines pertaining to the appraisal of
- Familiar and comfortable with a Microsoft Windows-based computer environment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and
other products as needed.
- Resolve problems and follow up on action items in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills to operate in a high volume and fast-paced exceptionprocessing
- Follow established procedures in determining compliance with processing guidelines and criteria.
- Function as a team player that collaborates with others and maintains a positive and proactive
- Flexible and adaptable to new environments, technology, and processes.
- Train others in specific skills and work processes.
- Ability to work independently from a remote location with internet access.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or Word version of your resume to
email@example.com for additional information regarding this position please visit http:
American Reporting Company, LLC is a committed to equal opportunity employer. In that spirit we welcome your
interest in our employment opportunities.