Tricann is looking to expand their currentline of products by making and selling in house self-care products. We arelooking for someone who has experience in herbalism making body products(lotions, salves, creams, lip balm, bath bombs, shampoo, etc.) or has a degreein cosmetic chemistry. Hobbyists attempting to take their craft to a full/ parttime job.
We are looking for a creative,energetic, dedicated person who will work part time or full time with our teamto help formulate, execute and package simple self-care body products. We willfocus on creating cruelty free, natural and unique products. You will beprovided with a commercial work space near our store and the right tools tocreate! Hourly rate will be dependent on experience and what you can bring toour company & team.
Flexible hours as long as you meetdeadlines
Send us your resume or relevantexperience and a short paragraph discussing what you feel that you will be ableto bring to the company and team. We will not be looking at any applicants unlessthey have provided us these details and have relevant experience for thisposition.
· Responsible for the operationalprocedures for accurate filling, packaging and labeling of all productsensuring compliance with company, local and state policies and procedures andproduct specifications
· Ensures adherence with Current GoodManufacturing Practices (cGMP) to ensure the safety and efficacy of allproducts
· Ability to manage multiple dailyprojects and ensure daily production schedules and goals that have been set byVP are met
· Assist with product marketing ofTricann Alternatives on all social media
· Creation of email blasts as needed
· Ensure compliance at all times withall sanitation regulations and safety standards with all products being packedand make by Tricann Alternatives
· Performing duties as needed outlinedin the daily schedule
· Upholding all Tricann Alternativespolicies and procedures.
· Perform routine data entry forinventory
· Assist with marketing outreach,campaign development and execution
· Content development for labeling
· Assist in organizing promotionalevents, traditional or digital campaigns for created products
· Maintain media database
*REQUIREDEXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS*
· Experience in self-care products, 1year minimum
· Ability to manage multiple projects,set priorities, and meet deadlines
· Ability to work in a fast paced andbusy environment
· Very strong organizational skills
· Demonstrate a clear understanding ofcomputer skills
· Strong and effective task-managementskills and ability to multi-task
· Attention to detail – ability tomonitor, organize and maintain POS system accuracy
· Ability to work in a fast-paced,changing and challenging environment
· Ability to work a minimum of 8 hoursa day and rotating shifts
· Flexible schedule availabilityincluding nights, weekends and holidays
· Ability to lift, push, and pull 50pounds
· Ability to sit, squat, bend, andkneel repetitively throughout a work day
· Ability to stand for extendedperiods of time
· No criminal history
· State and Federal background checkrequired
· Must be at least 21 years of age
Management reserves the right toassign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is notdesigned to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties orresponsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: