The primary responsibilities of a Tech I and Tech II Returns Technician are
- To coordinate the flow of patient returns through communications with retail locations, pharmacists and pharmacy customer service representatives,
- To document all returns daily for both CVS and Wellcare.
- Handle pump inventory issues and maintenance for both CVS and Wellcare
- Handle all manufacturer issues including patient replacement products for both CVS and Wellcare
- Handle all manufacturer recalls for both CVS and Wellcare
Mon-Fri 8:00a-4:30p and 9:30a-6:00p
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- One year experience in a pharmacy environment.
- One year computer experience in a Windows based system.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent math aptitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose:
Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.