Full Job Description
We are seeking Dental Practice Manager that will enthusiastically lead and manage overall operations of the dental office. This position is accountable for achieving financial goals and attaining sustainable business results focusing specifically on revenue, profit, and practice growth for the office.
The Practice Manager is directly responsible for the management of the day-to-day business operations through directing and developing a high performing office team and cultivating positive relationships with our doctors. The Office Manager champions behaviors to drive superior levels of patient service and employee satisfaction while striving continuously to improve results. We offer competitive pay, healthcare benefits, 401K with matching and a daily bonus incentive.
Office Managers must have:
- 2 years of dental/medical management experience along with clinical knowledge a plus.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead with positivity, inspire others, and foster a welcoming environment for your team.
- Ability to apply constructive criticism, and offer new ideas to increase office efficiency.
- Proficiency in insurance submission and follow-up, for prompt insurance payments to office.
- Ability to present treatment plans to patients, discuss financial options with patients, including Care Credit.
- Insurance experience is a must
- Ability to lead and manage team members
- Dentrix knowledge is a plus
Who we are?
We are a group specialty practice that provides quality dental care to the masses.
What makes us Unique: Multi specialty for children, Behavior Management Sedation/OR, Treat all children not matter age or disability
Proven Process: DCT Difference - phone experience, patient experience, follow up.
Commitment: Serving Patients First
Competitive Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k w/company matching, Golds Gym Corporate Membership Discount, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, access to our employer discount portal which offers thousands of great discounts (Travel, Theme Parks, Wellness, Entertainment, and much more!).
DCT Core Values: Servant Minded, Integrity, Positivity, Flexibility, One Team, Whatever it Takes!
At DCT we are committed to developing our teams to become the best versions of themselves, which is why our motto is “Be The Best You”.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Practice Management: 2 years (Required)
- Posting Payment / Insurance Verification: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus