sensemetrics’ technicians use their skills to implement sensemetrics technologies on major mining, energy, power, water, and infrastructure projects nationwide. Our sensor management platform is used to optimize management of in-field monitoring devices and to transform data into insights that make the world safer, cleaner and more efficient. If you enjoy the fast-paced lifestyle, are self-motivated, don’t require hand-holding and want to be on a team that truly matters… let’s talk.
- Install and integrate sensemetrics (and third party) IoT products, sensors and software at project sites nationwide.
- Strive to deliver solutions to clients on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Adequately document and transfer information regarding installations to company Support, Sales, and Engineering teams to ensure all are aware of project details
- Perform technical field assessments of tentative projects to sales team for proposal development
- Direct organized classroom and field based trainings for business partners as well as current and prospective clients
- Communicate potential system upgrades and developments to company product manager(s) that would better the client’s experience
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting through sensemetrics’ Support system, as needed
- Perform basic maintenance and upkeep on sophisticated slope-monitoring radar units
- Ensure field work is performed under all federal, state, and job specific laws and guidelines
- Proven background in engineering or technical fields, preferably in electrical, mining/geotechnical, mechanical, instrumentation, or survey/construction disciplines
- Experience playing an integral role of teams tasked with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a high attention to detail, as this individual will be interfacing with customers and serve as the liaison between first-hand application experience and the engineering team
- Must be able to quickly understand our product offering and its capabilities
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as project schedule(s) deem necessary
- Market competitive total compensation package, including equity ownership in the company
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Company 401k plan
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time