We actively seek a sales assistant and office/warehouse manager. The successful candidate will support the growth of new sales opportunities and expanding client base. He/she must be able to oversee office and warehouse operations while continuing to provide support to sales staff.
- Answer phone and maintain office presence
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Fulfil parts orders and technical questions
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Attend meetings, sales events, and trainings to stay current on the latest developments
- Prepare and ship items to customers
- Manage a small warehouse with inventory
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for excellence
- Track record of success no matter what the endeavor
- Computer use competency
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Verbal and written communication
- Goal driven
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Weekend and evening work is not common but may be needed at times. Must be able to lift 50lbs. Office is located in Central Minnesota.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Office Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Eden Prairie, MN (Preferred)