ELC's mission is to promote a corporate culture of integrity and ensure that Intel maintains world-class legal compliance programs that are optimized for Intel's business risks and strategic initiatives. We seek an attorney to support ELC's legal compliance and ethics program initiatives. In this dynamic role, you will:
- Support ELC's legal compliance program initiatives and projects
- Support ELC's ethics program initiatives and projects
- Draft and enhance policies and procedures designed to prevent, detect, and remediate unethical and illegal conduct and improve the integration
- Lead ethics and compliance due diligence and integration activities involving Intel M&A transactions
- Develop annual compliance plans of record for Intel's subsidiaries to ensure subsidiaries maintain effective compliance programs commensurate to their key compliance risks
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of components of Intel's Compliance Program
- Develop and deliver innovative education to employees concerning key compliance issues
- Develop and support incentives to encourage employees to comply with Intel's ethics and compliance standards
- Participate and conduct ELC-led legal investigations and remediation activities, where needed
In addition you should also have:
- J.D. from an accredited law school and in good standing with a U.S. State bar.
- Minimum of 5 years related legal experience.
- Unquestionable integrity and solid track record for exemplary ethical behavior.
- Individual who is passionate about work in the area of ethics and compliance, exhibits excellent judgment, can prioritize risks and projects, and partner well with others.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of various teams.
- Ability to effectively influence others outside of ELC.
- Ability to develop effective and innovative training and communications strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage numerous challenging work assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure.
Inside this Business Group
Law and Policy Group offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; legislative and regulatory lobbying; and corporate compliance.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....