Administrative, operational & outreach functions for the VT Human Trafficking Task Force. Criminal justice, human services or 5 yrs. pertinent experience
To perform a wide range of administrative and operational functions for the Vermont Human Trafficking Task Force
To serve as the administrative and operational coordinator of the Task Force, guiding the development and updating of Task Force protocols, formalizing and guiding processes for revising any Memoranda of Understanding and conducting outreach to task force membership
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
. . .
General Supervision is received from the Vermont Center for Crime Victim Services Executive Director
Essential: B.A. in criminal justice, human services or other pertinent discipline plus 5 years relevant experience.
Desirable: Experience with data collection and analysis and/or federal grant reporting
Necessary or useful knowledge, skills & experience:
- Knowledge of legal and criminal justice system;
- Direct service experience with or administrative support for an organization that serves human trafficking survivors
- Solid understanding of and strong interest in victims’ issues and support services, and human service delivery systems in Vermont;
- Ability to manage time effectively and simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to work effectively with variety of other state and community agencies and organizations in carrying out the varied functions of the job;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Send Cover Letter and Resume no later than February 6
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year