This description is intended to outline the primary responsibilities, general nature and level of work being performed by teammates assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and competencies of the Help Desk Coordinator. The incumbent may be assigned other duties and responsibilities.
Provide support to all stores on all IT systems. Serves as a model for customer service and other vital behaviors, and instills this value in all teammates. Creates an environment for continual learning and encourages an open dialogue among teammates. Provides leadership and motivation within the Corporate office to promote a culture reflective of Lowe's guiding principles, core values, and vision.
JOB RELATIONSHIPS:Responsible To:
Frequent contact with all teammates, customers, corporate office and vendors. Occasional contact with teammates from other locations.
Training and Experience:
- Help correct all printing / printer problems.
- Help correct all sales report problems.
- Help correct phone and ACP problems.
- Help correct time and attendance problems-TMS and PC-Clock
- Help with in-store inventory applications.
- Help correct DSD application problems.
- Help correct handheld problems-Symbol and Percon.
- Help correct shelf Audit application problems.
- Help correct tag, sign, and report printing problems.
- Help correct all internet and e-mail problems.
- Help correct missing batches, sign files or ad planners.
- Help with batch execution.
- Help with electronic forms.
- Help with electronic Teammate Setup Folders.
- Help with Adobe Acrobat problems.
- Support all software / hardware problems on client computers.
- Support server software / hardware.
- Perform weekly backups of data.
- Research products.
- Daily maintenance, cleaning and organization of warehouse
- Keep work area maintained appropriately to ensure a safe work environment for teammates and customers.
- Must be able to perform other duties.
- Adhere to all compliance of company policies, programs, procedures and guidelines.
- Works with teammates to identify the root causes of issues and inefficiencies.
- Constantly interacts with teammates to ensure that all teammates understands Lowe's expectations.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- High School diploma required. Microsoft Certified Professional ( Windows 2000 ) and A+ Certification.
Licenses, Registration and Certification:
- Possess good customer relations skills. Must have good communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to read, write, analyze, interpret and understand the English language. Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word spreadsheets, computer, fax, printer and all general office machines. Knowledgeable in DOS, Windows NT, Windows 95/98/ME/XP, Windows NT/2000/2003 Server, Novell Netware and Linux. Ability to learn other software programs. Strong typing skills and 10 key entry. Must be self motivated and work under limited supervision.