Store Manager Job Description
Currently seeking Store Manager for an opening in our Dickinson, ND location with experience in food/retail management. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and friendly with at least 2-5 years of retail experience working with customers face to face. Coffee experience is preferred, but not required.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager
- Highly engaging in customer service
- Lead a team of 15-18 individuals, and hold high expectations of exemplary customer service and product quality
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Develop, train and motivate quality employees in order to achieve store sales and performance objectives, as well as manage employee turnover and retention.
- Assure the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Perform daily store functions and activities.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including safety guidelines.
Requirements of the Store Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good personality
- Minimum 2-5 years of retail experience working with customers face to face.
- Passion for retail and customer experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented mindset and the ability to multi-task
- Must have flexible schedule with open availability, available to work early mornings, some evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Valid driver's license
- Pass a background check
Benefits of the Store Manager
- The starting annual salary for this position ranges based on experience.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Discretionary monthly spiffs
- Quarterly bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Employees working per shift: