San Services, USA, an IT consultant firm, contracted by the worldwide representative for Sandals & Beaches Resorts, is seeking a Graphic Designer – Print & Electronic. The position will be based in our South Florida locale 33155. We offer excellent benefits and salary is commensurate with experience.
(Be sure that your resume includes a link to your work, without it we cannot consider your resume)
Job Title: Graphic Designer - Print and Electronic
Location: Onsite. Miami, FL 33155
No relocation assistance
Salary/Compensation: Commensurate with experience. We offer excellent benefits, 401k, paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays, insurance, resort stays and much more!
Corporate (in-house) Marketing Travel and Tourism
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
Photo Retouching, Brochures - Full Size, Banner Ads - Landing Pages, Email Campaigns, Microsites, Websites
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses knowledge of current graphic software combining technical, creative and marketing skills to develop efficient, user-friendly interfaces for web and mobile applications for our all our brands.
- Proposes, conceptualizes and designs different promotional pieces which could be part of major campaigns including banners, emails, promotional landing pages, etc.
- Understands, manipulates, color corrects, and edits RAW photography files to be used on our different web or mobile applications.
- Makes changes to design based on feedback from management.
- Stays abreast of any industry-wide changes in trends, tools and technology.
- Collaborates with New Media team and other teams on design and delivery of collateral material.
- Meet with the New Media team to discuss upcoming projects or work in progress.
- Modify designs based on feedback from various departments and managers.
- Ability to be creative and "think outside the box" to create designs to the standards of Sandals and Beaches advertising and marketing out in the field.
- Must make suggestions on design based on the feedback of the project.
- Prepare web ready graphic files and works closely with the development team to optimize the elements according to professional web standards.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 3 years graphic design experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work on Mac platform
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Creative Suite 6
- Ability to follow directions to design online advertising campaigns, emails, banners, and other web projects that require understanding of the brand.
- Interactive design experience and video skills are preferred
- The right candidate is an ambitious, aggressive, hard-working, self-starter, who is well organized and able to assume responsibility for specific project deliverables with limited supervision.
- Must also have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to travel to the resorts we represent or to foreign office locations
- Must maintain proper travel documents
BenefitsWe offer our full-time employees an excellent benefit package that currently includes, but not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD & Life Insurance
- A generous 401K package
- Direct Deposit
- Sick days
- Vacation days, Holidays
- Resort visits
- Recreation Room
- Corporate Rates with AAA Auto Club, Costco, BJs Wholesale, 1-800-Flowers, Greg Norman Apparel to name a few
- Casual Business Environment
- And much, much more…
We hope this information is helpful to you in making the right decision when choosing San Services, USA to be your next employer! Best wishes in furthering your career!
Sandals & Beaches Resorts are located on 7 idyllic island destinations spanning the Caribbean – Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Bahamas, Grenada, Barbados, Turks & Caicos, and Antigua. Each resort offers the new standard of exotic luxury and unmatched beauty and delivers far more than any other five-star resort on the planet because at Sandals and Beaches, everything you could possibly imagine is included and then some – idyllic settings, pristine white-sand beaches, thrilling watersports, land sports so there’s always something fun to do, more bars and entertainment, pampering at the Red Lane Spa, plus more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year