Join us to do the best work of your life
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
Executive Product Director
frog NY is looking for an Executive Product Director (EPD) to lead the product development lifecycle for our clients. The ideal candidate would have strong expertise in the healthcare/life sciences sector, proven experience working at a C-suite level, a proven track record of managing multi-million-dollar engagements and a passion for making and shipping innovative products and services.
EPD's are cross-functional leaders who work with project teams to conceive, define, create, and launch products that define great experiences and brands. This person will have responsibilities across multiple capabilities including business development, strategy, project management and client services. They will own the vision for the product development lifecycle and work in a collaborative fashion with frog's top strategists, designers, engineers and design technologists. They will drive projects from the initial concept through design and development.
As part of the Altran Group we are often part of design-led engineering efforts, so ability to navigate the POV and mindsets of designers and engineers is essential to our mission.
- A proven track record of managing multi-million-dollar engagements within the healthcare/life sciences sector
- An ability to interact, sell and manage at the C-suite level
- Extensive professional services/consulting experience
- Experience and comfort with design and design-led initiatives
- Demonstrated solutioning skills: planning and directing teams, scoping solutions and contract-writing
- 12-15+ years of experience delivering and shipping web, mobile, or interactive platform projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Smart, proactive leadership and team building skills