Summary: The Wellness Coordinator provides oversight and maintaining of the clinical staff schedule, addresses call outs and supports Care Impact intake and schedule. Wellness Coordinator manages the scheduling and oversight of care department staff to ensure adequate staffing mix aligned with budgeted staffing requirements. Responsible for clinical supply orders, maintaining spenddown within budget. Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a working knowledge of all policies and procedures pertaining to the position.
- Attends or completes 12 hours of in-service training every 12 months and mandatory scheduled meetings.
- Manage clinical and Care Impact schedule for community.
- Ensure supplies are ordered timely and within budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Interacts with employees to cover daily staffing requirements.
- Secures coverage for vacancy shift, open position, vacations, as dictate by Director of Clinical Services.
- Track supply inventory and anticipate needs of new residents with orders
• Maintain supply storage in clean and organized manner • Oversee supply budget and track on Clinical Spenddown
- Maintain and foster relationship with vendors
- Create and maintain clinical master and daily schedules per state guidelines/requirements.
- Address call outs in a timely manner to ensure proper staffing.
- Manage schedule database system to ensure it is properly maintained and accurate.
- Track attendance issues and recommend corrective actions to supervisor per policy.
- Keep Supervisor updated in regard to any known or suspected scheduling conflicts, PTO request, LOA, etc…
- Communicate with new hires during onboarding process of orientation schedule and status.
• Support Supervisor with interviewing potential new hires. • Assists in training new employees.