Athletics Coach/Athletics Coach
Interscholastic Athletic Program Coaches – Part-Time
Squash Assistant Coach- Upper and Middle School
Sacred Heart Greenwich is an independent Catholic School for 700 girls in grades PS-12.
We are currently seeking a part-time assistant Squash coach to coach both our middle and upper school teams. This position will predominately work with our Middle School B/C teams and our Upper School JV/Thirds teams.
Hours would run Monday-Friday from 3:30-6:00pm, and limited Saturdays for matches as scheduled. We will also entertain applicants with more limited time if available for the Middle School program only, which runs Monday-Wednesday, 3:30-4:45pm.
Sacred Heart coaches are responsible for providing a competitive, safe, positive, and student-centered practice environment in accordance with the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart education and our Athletics Policy and Procedures.
The ideal coaching candidate will have squash playing experience (ideally at the college or club level), expertise in teaching sport-specific skills and strategy and the ability to relate and communicate effectively with young women.
- Comply with Sacred Heart and sport-specific organization policies and procedures
- Supervise student-athletes during all team activities
- Attend all practices and competitions at the direction of the Head Coach
- Collaborate with coaching staff to plan, organize and run daily practices
- Implement instruction and training programs to prepare student-athletes for competition
- Assist in maintaining equipment.
Sacred Heart is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes candidates who will enhance the cultural diversity of our community. Competitive stipend to commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to the Director of Athletics at email@example.com.