JD for Security Ops Monitoring
· Monitor and analyze log data, network traffic and/or alerts generated by a variety of security technologies in real-time; escalate and explain validated security incidents to customers.
· Investigate attacks against customer networks.
· Write up security incident reports detailing the threat, its characteristics, and possible remediation activities.
· Research new threats and ensure appropriate detection capabilities are in place to identify and respond to these threats.
· Routinely review security incidents and other customer deliverables for adherence to the established procedures and guidelines.
· Document, rectify, and provide feedback to other analysts as necessary.
· Articulate security issues to customers, both verbally and written.
· Understanding of current vulnerabilities, attacks and countermeasures.
· Developing knowledge of key security technologies.
· Developing knowledge of cyber-attacks and vulnerabilities.
· The team operates on a 24x7 shift work to deliver monitoring services and support across multiple customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $7.97 - $30.00 per hour
- Security system: 3 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote