- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Computer Skills
- Construction Experience
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
- Coaching Experience
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
WHO WE ARE:
Romanoff Renovations, a nationally recognized and awarded provider of flooring installation and bathroom renovation services for the nation's largest big box retailer, has been named to the 2015 Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Companies, earning the position of #2677 on the Inc. 5000's annual ranking, and #186 of America's top construction companies. Established in 1974 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Romanoff Renovations has 48 offices located throughout the East and West coasts.
Responsible in managing entire bathroom renovation project for clients. First responder to issues reported by stores, installers, customers, or those found on routine job inspections. Maximizing profit contribution by establishing and accomplishing business objectives as set by the executive team. The position reports to a Production Manager and generally works with 15 - 20 sub-contractors
- Work with Production Manager (PM) to ensure each Installation crew is meeting at least 70% capacity yield.
- Monitor and actively discuss capacities with Lead Installers, updating the CRM as needed to maintain maximum potential capacity.
- Provide monthly reports on performance metrics for sub-contracted installation crews; provide monthly performance reviews for Employee Installer crews.
- Provide performance improvement feedback both on the job during site visits and at other times as applicable.
- Oversees office personnel to ensure projects are being stored, delivered, and installed efficiently.
- Visits and reviews issues with customers
- Documents and develops a game plan
- Consults with Production and Regional Manager
- Monitors customer through installation process
- Visits jobs for compliance, quality review and training
- Drives production by giving supplies out to teams
- Works with Sales Manager and Sales Consultant(s) to ensure leads are being followed in a timely manner and jobs are being sold accurately.
- Conducts job site inspections to ensure quality work and customer service objectives are being fulfilled
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, clients, sub-contractors, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Position may require the use of a forklift.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Must be able to submit proof of employment eligibility.
- Must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and posses vehicle insurance
- General Contractors license for Residential Projects
- Background in floor covering, bathroom remodeling and understands basic construction
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the company
- Results-driven and goal-oriented attitude
- Conscientious about producing the highest quality of work
- Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Training and coaching skills
- Sets forth detailed plans that others can follow
- Dependable transportation (small truck is a plus)
- Proficient in issue resolution
- Basic computer skills and eye for detail
- Focused on follow up and resolution
- Great customer service skills
- Sitting up to 4 hours a day
- Lifting 15-25lbs occasionally
- Constant use of hands to type and write
- Stand up to 6 hours
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Earned PTO for Community Service
Romanoff Renovations is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Residential Construction/Renovation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction or Renovation Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting and Managing Subcontractors: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Charlotte, NC (Preferred)
- General Contractors License (Preferred)
- valid driver's license, transportation and vehicle insurance (Preferred)