Do you like the idea of working in a family-like environment that provides quality education to students?
With the health and safety of our staff and students in mind, Global Outreach Charter Academy offers competitive pay, great benefits, and most importantly - a family-like atmosphere, where everyone is heard and appreciated!
This is a great place to start your career if you want to pursue working in the education field. We value the education of our teachers and staff.
Global Outreach Charter Academy is seeking a Teacher Assistant to work with our Teachers from our Kindergarten through 8th grade school. Our school is a dynamic, multi-cultural, public charter school in Jacksonville, FL. Global Outreach Academy holds high expectations for student achievement. The position offered is a full-time 10-month position.
- Help keep order in the classroom, and monitor hallways, and other student spaces as assigned.
- Assist with the Dismissal Procedure.
- Assist during transition and Lunch.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to assist students in holding classroom expectations. This includes classroom environment, natural environment teaching, small group and whole group instruction, discrete trial instruction, behavior management protocols, and reinforcement systems.
- Assist with student progress regularly in the classroom
- Assist Teachers and Admins as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer Health benefits (medical, dental/Vision), disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement plan: 401-(k).
10 Days of accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)