Adhere to safety practices and procedures for both Cianbro and client as required, such as grounding and rubber glove & sleeve use.
- Structure erection and framing.
- Conductor installation including conductor and OPGW stringing, sagging, clipping and dead ending
- Safely install, maintain, and repair electrical distribution systems.
- Willing to assist in the development of apprentices.
- Safely operate various types of transmission equipment i.e. digger derrick, bucket trucks, wire pulling equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- energized systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman Lineman: 3 years (Preferred)
- CDL A (Required)
- digger derrick (Preferred)
- Do you enjoy working in all types of weather conditions?
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply