Under the general supervision of Senior Leadership, and in accordance with established policies and procedures, provides high-level administrative support and performs a variety of office procedures.
- Provides administrative support to the Senior Vice President (SVP), Human Resources, Senior Director, Labor Relations and Senior Director, OD and Training.
- Manages the complex calendars of the SVP, HR and Senior Director, Labor Relations. Schedules labor negotiations, arbitrations and grievance hearings.
- Provides project support for the Senior Director, OD and Training including scheduling trainings and helping to analyze engagement data.
- Together with HR Assistant, works in close liaison with employees, managers and outside immigration counsel on all employer-sponsored visa petitions, prepares materials for immigration filings, and provides guidance to employees and their department leaders regarding employment-based visa questions and concerns.
- Provides back-up support for the monitoring of employee work authorizations by running a monthly report, following up with employees and their managers to ensure timely renewal, and escalating cases to Leave of Absence Manager, as necessary.
- Together with the HR Generalist and the Labor and Employee Relations Specialist, coordinates responses to unemployment claims and hearing requests.
- Schedules interviews for CHA-wide senior executive recruitment.
- Plans and coordinates events within HR, such as monthly birthdays, celebration lunches, breakfasts, etc.
- Oversees the cHeeRs recognition program within HR.
- Supports the Diversity Council by attending its quarterly meetings, takes minutes and distributes them to participants
- Provides as-needed administrative support for Multicultural Affairs & Patient Services Managers including, but not limited to, annual membership renewals and event registrations
Requires an Associate's Degree or its equivalent with at least 4 years of experience as an assistant to the executive level or equivalent role
Relies on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May direct and lead the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Sense of humor a plus!
4 years experience as an executive assistant or related experience is preferred