As an Administrative Assistant – Nursing, you will support the branch by assisting withassembling and maintaining patient clinical charts and track nursing visitswith patients. In this critical role,you will coordinate both internal nurses and contracted nursing support forcontinuous patient coverage. Thisposition does not require a CNA or LPN certification.
As an Administrative Assistant –Nursing you will…
- Review patient charts to ensure necessary nursing paperwork is onfile, including Signed Treatment Plans and nursing orders.
- Partner with the Nurse Manager to help manage the master schedule fornurses determining optimal staffing coverage for full-time, per diem and agencynurses.
- Track visit corrections and notifying the primary nurse case managerof patient therapy changes or nursing orders.
- Verify daily nursing visits and coordinate changes in scheduledpatient visits.
- Retrieve nursing reports and on-call messages daily.
- Daily data entry of nursing notes on patient files.
- Initiate discharge summaries while discharging patient therapies inthe system.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position andis NOT through an agency. Typical workhours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM , with an opportunity for over-time as needed .
Challenge your healthcare training or current administration knowledgeand customer services skills to make a difference in a patient’s life byproviding administrative support to the nursing team. Individuals who can balance compassion andkindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in thisposition. Become part of the CVS Healthfamily by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering arewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company andnational leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquelyrewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting aninnovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
- Minimum one year experience with medical terminology.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service.
- Minimum one year experience working in
Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook
- Experience in the home health or healthcare industry.* Experience managing nurse schedules.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.