As a Marketing Leader for Four Factors, you would take on a critical marketing and advertising role.
Here's the kind of person you’ll need to be in this role:
· Highly self-motivated, can manage a team and loves to win!
· Excellent at building new relationships and aren't intimidated to network (your network is your net worth.)
· Has a strong student mentality.
· Has a reputation for achieving goals and overcoming obstacles as they come.
· Professional, ethical, and well-organized.
And here's why you'll love working with us:
Four Factors INC: We work with several Fortune 500 Companies nationally and internationally so when you join us, you're part of an industry that has:
· Base salary, uncapped commission and bonus opportunities.
· Travel opportunities!
· A fun, cultured filled team-oriented atmosphere.
· Training workshops that truly equip you for your day to day assignments, and so much more!
If you love a challenge and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Competitive Base Pay
- Unlimited Commission Potential
We do not fill empty seats...we hire and develop Future Leaders!
- Four Factors offers an extraordinary team oriented culture to grow professionally.
- Since we are a no seniority company, we strongly believe in organic growth and promoting from within.
- Team Player with a no excuses mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive in nature
- Team oriented
Applicants must be authorized to pass a background check and a drug screen.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $800.00 - $1,200.00 per week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail