Job Title: Assistant Site Manager
Reports to: Site Manager
Department: Field Operations
Pay Rate: $42,000 Yearly Salary
Who We Are: Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been working towards bringing our community to a “normal” life. We knew that fast and affordable testing was key to get companies back to work and to keep individuals safe. Sameday Health’s ethos is to grow faster than the virus. The innovative startup comprises a team of doctors, scientists and engineers that united to stop the COVID-19 pandemic.
Since its founding only a few months ago, Sameday Health has become one of the leading COVID-19 testing providers and tests thousands of people every day at a rapidly growing number of locations across the country. Join us in building a rapidly growing infrastructure of COVID testing centers nation-wide. We pride ourselves on creating an excellent customer service experience for all individuals every step of the way during a chaotic time in history.
Objective: Bringing reliable COVID testing solutions to all of the US. Hiring a nation-wide team that can execute on our large mission to bring fast and reliable COVID testing solutions to all of the U.S. If we nail this, we can be a key player in bringing our community and our economy back to a new normal. Imagine businesses being able to share their inventions at conferences and communities being able to reengage in public festivities. All of this is possible if we scale our testing operation fast and efficiently.
Job Summary: We are looking for a reliable, friendly, detail oriented and incredibly efficient person to help run our COVID testing center. We run a tight ship that grows exponentially, daily. It is ideally imperative you are passionate about assisting people during this pandemic that may or may not be symptomatic. Our number one goal is optimal customer service, professionalism and sample accuracy. We are a young, active and efficient team that believes a lucrative testing center can be done harmoniously and enjoyably with the right team.
- Process samples accurately
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Understand usage of our internal software (must be tech savvy)
- Provide strong feedback to team
- Always abide by CDC compliancy guidelines
- Maintain and foster a positive, upbeat, and energized environment
- Keep record of troubleshooting software issues and/or lab results
- Sanitizing indoor and outdoor areas often
- Opening and locking up of space Required Skills/Abilities:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture * Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Management experience preferred.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. Other
Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement: Sameday Health is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $42,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Masks required in clinic
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Annapolis, MD 21401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)