Summary - CRNA
While performing duties related to St. Clair Health, this position is responsible for providing anesthesia services in the operating room and other appropriate areas of the Hospital following standards outlined by the Pennsylvania Nurse Practice Act, the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists, the Joint Commission, and departmental policies and procedures. This opportunity offers a generous sign on bonus.
1. Must possess a current license to practice professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
2. Certification by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA).
3. Graduate of an accredited school of nurse anesthesia.
4. Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications.
1. Previous work experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person