Marietta-based company is seeking an entry-level structural engineer with an Engineer-In-Training (EIT) license in Georgia and a performance record in Federal, State, Municipal and private sector projects. This position requires knowledge and design experience in low-rise structures, wood, steel and concrete design. The company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Work with a team of engineers on various public and private sector projects;
- Effectively assist the engineering team in large and complex multimillion-dollar projects;
- Communicate effectively and promptly with other engineering disciplines and with our in-house construction department.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Minimum of 1-3 years of structural design experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Experience with AutoCAD using 2D and 3D.
Job Type: Full-time
- structural design: 2 years (Required)