Strong technically at building models in Anaplan, multi-dimensional environments, or excel? Highly capable in creating and managing data sets from multiple sources? Analytically minded, and able to build the tools, and bring together the data and metrics we need to track the health and scale of our partner ecosystem? Endlessly curious and passionate about 'why we do things this way?'Are you cool and calm under pressure, and able to remain focused on delivering to project plans and driving results? Then this job is for you.
As our Business Analyst, you'll report to the Senior Manager, Business Intelligence. You will collaborate closely with the Global Product Support, internal IT, Product, Engineering, and Anaplan on Anaplan teams. You will be part of Anaplan's Customer Care Team whose global footprint provides the tools, processes, best-practices, and operational support that make our Customer Care team, and our Customers successful.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and represent Customer Care and Operations internally on new or existing Customer 1st projects (e.g. Knowledge, quality, process re/design, etc)
- Drive scale into the operation through alignment on process and data, cross-functionally
- Document data flows, standard operating procedures, and project-related requirements
- Develop best in class connected planning solutions at Anaplan
- Innovate with the latest features and functions available in Anaplan
- Understand, prioritize, and advise on Customer Care models and enhancements
- Develop, track and evangelize Customer metrics that are critical for the Customer's success, Anaplan's success, and the employee's success
The responsibilities aren't always defined. It's critical that you have the skills, curiosity and tenacity to take ownership of the Customer Care Operations space to help drive us forward as a company. This role requires high levels of autonomy, accountability, and integrity!
More about you:
- BA/BS required.
- 4+ years of experience in an analytics role (Consulting, Operations, or similar)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
- A proven record of building and presenting quantitative research for use in recommendations and solutions
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement
- Strong reputation working with inter-disciplinary teams as being innovative, accountable, reliable, and tenacious in a constantly changing environment
- Advanced excel and analytical experience is a must
- Endless curiosity and need to dive deeper for full understanding
- System experience required: Microsoft Office Suite, Anaplan, Salesforce
- System experience preferred: GetFeedback, GCP, Text Analytics tools, Informatica Cloud, Splunk, Python, Amazon Redshift (S3)
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers ( http://www.anaplan.com/about/careers/ )
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbra5fNyhG4 ) problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional
business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected
Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 900+ customers ( https://www.anaplan.com/customers/ ) and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=h_k1OEmIpOk&app=desktop ), see our recognitions and achievements ( https://www.anaplan.com/about/recognition/ ), and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/anaplan/ )
Twitter ( https://twitter.com/anaplan )
Instagram ( http://instagram.com/anaplanning/ )
YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGyXlJXS6nEb21Om_17f4pg )
CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
ANAPLAN.COM/CAREERS ( http://www.anaplan.com/about/careers/ )