Rubrik is creating the cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we'll be solving some of it's most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we're just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
Our Software Engineers are self-starters, driven and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge you to do your best work.
To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy most. This develops more capable engineers and keeps everyone engaged and happy. And because we plan for releases every 12 weeks and form new teams, you will have the opportunity to build some of our most critical components in our system.
- Build and enhance the framework for configuring and monitoring of the nodes in a cluster environment
- Work cross functionality to build in reliability and simplicity into a scale-out cluster
- Diagnose and resolve problems in complex customer environments and provide guidance on best practices
- Take on tough design and product problems
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Strong background in Systems programming
- Extensive experience with Linux kernel or equivalent, and kernel debugging
- Knowledge developing and debugging in C++, Java, or Scala
- Large distributed systems design and development experience is a bonus
- Strong interest in learning new technologies
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.