Homespire Remodeling Group - Kitchen Saver
We are a premier remodeling company that specializes in solutions that make a major improvement in people's lives and homes faster and for less cost than traditional methods. Kitchen Saver can transform a kitchen in as little as 3 days and saves money by using and improving existing cabinets and enhancing the functionality of the space. Every project is backed by a ten year warranty that covers both parts and labor. Being in business for 30 years, we have successfully completed over 20,000 installations and our list of satisfied customers continues to grow. Kitchen Saver will exceed your expectations with superior quality and value you will have to see to believe. And we enjoy a competitive price advantage compared to traditional solutions.
You apply your sales creativity helping clients with finishes, hardware, countertop, storage and access solutions to transform this most important room in the house. You provide each homeowner with a complete, professional and compelling presentation of Kitchen Saver products and services to help them design a custom solution for their home. Our project management team takes it from there through to installation so you can move ahead to help the next customer.
As part of one of the nation's ten largest home remodeling companies we continue to grow each year. Each office has a marketing team that focuses on the local community at retail locations, malls, and events where thousands of people are exposed to our message to find you customers. This allows our sales manager and representatives to focus on what they do best - HELP CUSTOMERS and MAKE SALES - without the headache of generating your own leads.
- Pre-Set Appointments - NO COLD CALLING. We conduct extensive marketing and advertising campaigns to find prospects that are screened and scheduled through our national call center. All appointments are confirmed for you as well.
- You are a W-2 employee with paychecks issued every two weeks.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance coverage at 90 days.
- Training starts with a three week PAID program about our products and sales process. Continuous learning follows through your career.
- Our representatives have a solid six-figure income potential with experience.
Joining our team is more than a sales job, it truly is a career opportunity.
- $100+ Million Dollar organization spanning the Mid-Atlantic to the Midwest, 27 offices in 12 states, with over 1,200 employees and we helped 15,000(!) homeowners last year.
- Ranked as one of the Top Ten home remodeling companies IN THE NATION 16 times.
- Home improvement is a $350 BILLION industry projected to keep growing as more people prefer to keep and upgrade their homes rather than sell and buy another one. Your long-term earning potential is unlimited.
- Use proven sales and process methods to inform the homeowner.
- Focus during every appointment on the needs of that customer.
- Become expert on the products and their benefits.
- Ensure accuracy of all paperwork.
- Meet or exceed closing sales objectives within company guidelines.
- Confidence and commitment to succeed.
- Many of our most successful people have come from direct sales backgrounds such as autos, mortgages, energy, and insurance sales. While in-home sales experience is ideal, the ability to communicate is most critical and we have an extensive training program to develop the skills you need.
- Must be 21 years old with the ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening and have a valid driver’s license and ability to travel in the territory.
In Home Sales, residential, remodeling, sales, home improvement, flooring, roofing, windows, doors, cabinets, countertops, kitchen, bath, siding, direct sales, hardware, security,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year