Riverton Country Club
Dining Room Supervisor
Riverton Country Club is a family-oriented private club committed to providing superior facilities, quality programs and a variety of services, for the benefit and enjoyment of the membership and their guests. From a Donald Ross designed golf course to stellar dining, a pool, tennis courts, even a bowling alley, Riverton has something for everyone to enjoy. Riverton Country Club is located in South New Jersey, just minutes from Center City Philadelphia.
Riverton Country Club is currently seeking students who are interested in gaining experience in the country club industry. They will learn to schedule, hire, train and supervise roughly 15-20 employees. This individual must be willing to work 40 hours a week as well as weekends and holidays. We are looking for someone who is creative, passionate and possesses leadership qualities.
Potential for long term employment available
- Learn all food and beverage operations such as a la carte dining as well as banquet events and bar service.
- Hire, train and assist in scheduling of all food and beverage personnel.
- Plan and assist in executing member and guest events.
- Assist Food and Beverage Director and Banquet Manager by overseeing staff and ensuring daily responsibilities are maintained.
- Ensure servers are providing outstanding service to our members and guests by being present on the floor during peak business hours.
- Prepare pre-shift topics to review with staff.
- Build relationships with members.
- Assist in continuing to create a team-oriented culture.
- Ensure all food and beverage products and service are consistent between the front of the house and back of the house operations.
- Attend weekly food and beverage meetings to ensure all details regarding upcoming events are in order.
When reviewing candidates, we will be looking for someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn while promoting a positive work environment.
If you feel that you meet this criteria, please attach your resume and respond to this post.
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift