YouTube's user base is growing and changing, which presents unique opportunities and challenges to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, best-in-class help to our creators, advertisers and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions. As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top user and creator issues, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide high-touch support, you'll enhance the YouTube global user experience by driving reach, satisfaction, and resolution.
The Partner Development and Services team embodies a partner first mindset, whether it’s building custom tools, providing education to get the most from the platform, or helping creators to grow their channel to the next level.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Provide operational support for premium Music partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication and Google Hangouts.
- Educate Music partners around YouTube platform features, the YouTube Music app, Rights Management, Content ID, Content Delivery, etc. Define and improve our support strategy, adjusting to complex Music partner needs while keeping a global view in mind.
- Act as product expert for Music-related product features and help to provide feedback to internal product teams.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in the Music vertical (business and technical) on account deep-dives and share insights around partner growth. Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube Music through innovation, efficiency gains and root cause analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of customer support or client services experience
- Experience working in the music industry or with music stakeholders
- Experience working with spreadsheets
- Experience working with SQL
- Ability to work successfully in high pressure, fast-paced and ambiguous situations
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues our partners face on the YouTube platform.
- Demonstrated record of being proactive, making constructive suggestions, and coming up with innovative ways to scale initiatives
- Effective communication and organizational skills
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.