Architect, Integrate and administer, Mobile and Machine to Machine device management interface in enterprise.
Position need extensive experience in IoT space, device integrations to Public as well as private Cloud.
Position also provide technical advice for Mobile/M2M device purchase and operations and setup.
Further responsibilities include, but not limited to Plan, Design, Build and Depoly Enterprise IoT infrastruce in both Cloud (PaaS/IaaS) and on premise.
Responsible for keeping up with Mobile/M2M operating systems, applications and Cloud Services up-to-date.
Responsible for application scalability architecture and designs for data delivery and analytics.
Resolve escalations from the client support team and manage vendor support cases, as well as, take ownership of product and services related issues.
Manage and build PoC’s for future prospects as well as design architectural solutions for future application prospects.
Train team members on tools and methodologies in an Agile product development environment
Manage and build Devops solutions for continuous integration and build.
Identify potential security gaps in the system and propose designs to mitigate those problems.
Stay knowledgeable about new products to evaluate how those affect our strategy, as well as, potential benefits to our current production environment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree (CS, engineering)
- 4+ year’s progressive experience in building and delivering enterprise level applications (not internships and coops).
- 2+ years’ experience in an architecture/team management role on enterprise level projects.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing solutions on Public Cloud (eg: AWS, Azure, etc...)
- 4+ years’ experience in building and supporting applications for major Mobile and M2M platforms like Android/IOs/Java RTOS etc.
- Experience managing large scale application scaling and security issues in enterprise systems.
- Proficient in AWS Cloud based service implementation and provisioning like S3, EC2, DaynamoDb, Redshift.
- Proficiency working with major enterprise application frameworks like Android Sdk, Apache Camel, Struts/Spring framework etc.
- Experience with Mobile/Web application technologies and testing frameworks.
- Experience with major enterprise messaging/communication protocols like MQTT, TCP/IP, HTTP, and REST/SOAP.
- Experience in unit testing applications both on mobile and server side.
- Knowledge in managing an agile team and using development tools like Jira, Git, and Trello etc.
- Experience with writing technical documentation, procedures, and demonstrate understanding of project management methodologies.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in leading, instructing, directing, assigning, and checking the work of others.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate to all level of management in written and verbal form.