Part-time | Temporary | Contract
Full Job Description
Contact Design is a user research and participant recruitment company focused on results. We connect the best research companies with the right participants. Our 20 year history of proven results backs this claim. Additionally, with an average participant show-up rate of 96% we are committed to perfection and achieving this in record time. With an extensive history in the field of technical publications and communications, our founders have a strong interest in usability and the emotional impact of user instructions. We apply the findings of user research pioneers, like Don Norman and Jacob Nielsen, to master the discipline of Instructional Design. Our extensive research translates directly into participant recruitment. Our clients require high quality recruitment of participants for usability testing. We deliver the right participants to high profile clients for user experience (UX) research.
We’re creating a panel of engaged hiring decision makers in small to medium businesses who would be eager and willing to give feedback as consultants.
- Who: The sponsor of this panel is one of the major, hiring websites worldwide.
- Why: We’re looking to improve the hiring experience for professionals like you. This panel will enable our teams to get expert advice, so that we can make data-driven decisions.
- Where: From your laptop or desktop computer via a web conferencing tool.
- When: September 2021 Through December 2022.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $100.00 - $200.00 per hour
- What is your current Job title?
- How many employees does your company have?
- How would you describe your involvement in your company's decision to purchase recruiting products or services?
Recruiting products and services enable your organization to post jobs, find and attract candidates.
- Do you personally post job listings/openings on sites like Indeed, linkedin, Glassdoor, etc.?
- How many hires have you done for your company in the last 12 months?
Work Location: Remote