Promote leasing, retention, and occupancy for the community while promoting resident satisfaction. Create a lasting influence on visitors, prospects, and residents through customer service focus.
Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
Prepare move-in packages and lease paperwork.
Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports. Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with SIMC procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Property Manager for approval.
Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
Accept rental payments and give immediately to Assistant Community Manager.
Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information on Yardi System accurately and on a timely basis. Review with the Community Manager prior to obtaining signatures.
Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Experience in working with the public and/or sales
- Fair Housing Certification, willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Microsoft Office including Word and MS Outlook, community software
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Two (2) years’ experience in previous relevant customer service.
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem