Does working for a growth stage company in Hybrid Integration, Internet of Things (IoT) and SaaS integration excites you? Do you look forward to innovative content marketing and making sale of the coolest technologies happen? Do you like working in small teams with fast pace, sitting on beanbags and brainstorming on the glass board?
If you said yes to above, come join us… We have been listed as “20 Most Promising M2M companies” by CIO Review magazine and “Top 10 IoT companies” by Silicon Review magazine. We also have been covered by Gartner, MarketsandMarkets and Forrester in their research on iPaaS two years in a row. One of our largest customer, Topgolf, has locations at the neck of woods right here in DMV.
RoboMQ is hiring a hands on technical lead or a senior software developer to join its software engineering team working on Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) as we make a big round of investment on the product UX and automation capabilities to target our iPaaS product as a low code offering. This role will be a hands on role working with teams in McLean office and our product development center in India. Being part of a fast-growing software company in area of iPaaS & Internet of Things (IoT), you will have ample opportunities to take progressively bigger roles and grow with the company.
This position requires at a minimum 6 to 8 years of actual technical development and design work experience that does not include internship, college projects and graduate assistantships. Apply only if you meet the required experience for the job.
Minimum experience: 6 years, No Freshers or Junior developers please
- Technical leadership of software engineering and product development efforts
- Hands on technologist who can experiment with new software technologies and adopt them to the product roadmap and innovation
- Product architecture, design and leading implementation with US and India team
- Work with senior leadership and marketing team on alignment and messaging
- Responsible for day to day product operations, support and development
- Provide development leadership, inspiration and guidelines to junior members of the team and proactively bring new ideas, technologies, and methodologies to the table
- Convert product development roadmap and features into high level technical design and architecture
- Create High level and low level design or delegate the same to junior members of the team
- Create and manage infrastructure on cloud providers - AWS, Azure and Google
- Work with sales and marketing team and support client demos and pre-sales activities
- Support product operations and support
- Other responsibilities as assigned
The candidates should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment. You will on a regular basis interact with the members of the technical and product management team and will work with them to ensure product marketing fit. You will be a problem solver and must demonstrate a solid background and understanding of technology and interpersonal communication with an aptitude and willingness to learn at a fast pace.
- BS in Computer Science or 4-year degree in a related discipline
- 4+ Years or more of Linux experience as developer, or devops
- 5 years or more of programming experience with Java, C, C++, Python or other programming languages
- Experience in front end development technologies preferably Angular
- 4 years of managing and leading software engineering teams
- Experience of large scale software deployment and operations
- Experience of development with databases, SQL and understanding of data processing concepts with various database types
- Knowledge of web services, REST, and JSON and other integration technologies
- Experience and knowledge of full stack web development using Node.js, Angular, Express and similar technologies
- Ability to provide innovative approaches that yield simple, practical solutions
- Knowledge of networking concepts, principles, and technologies
- Proficient with office, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation applications
- Ability to cope under high demand, handle multiple priorities, projects and tasks, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with the team and the customer
- Willingness to take various responsibilities as we build the company together
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to end users, create documents and presentation and be able to effectively communicate ideas
- Willingness, desire and sharp aptitude to learn new technologies and be open to work on challenging assignment as they evolve
- Creative, inventive and out-of-box thinker
The position offers fast growth opportunities as the company grows. The compensation includes stock options and target based bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Linux: 4 years (Preferred)
- Java: 4 years (Required)
- McLean, VA 22102 (Required)