Saint Louis,Missouri,United States UAMLNC
The Boeing Company’s Information Technology and Data Analytics Finance team is looking for a qualified Office Administrative -Mid-Level. This individual should be highly responsive to the dynamic needs of the day to day activities required for assisting the organization. Candidate selected must demonstrate a great working relationship with peers and executives using strong collaboration, communication and people skills as well as discretion and initiative to perform the following duties:
- Under minimal supervision, prioritizes actions and pro-actively anticipates needs and flow of the office to ensure a smooth operating rhythm.
- Plans and implements logistics organizational events.
- Coordinates and processes business travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Schedules meetings, and as directed critically emergent meetings with short notice while prioritizing the calendar.
- Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Serve as Resource Management and Information focal to protect and systematically manage the lifecycle of all IT&DA Finance business records and information assets.
- Assists with onboarding of contractors and employees in support of organizational needs.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills & Experience):
- Experience supporting Executives or Senior Managers.
- Experience managing executive schedules and calendars.
- Experience coordinating and processing travel arrangements, generating expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card charges.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO. Candidates must reside in the area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
No FINANCE Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company