We are looking to add a Calibration Service Technician to our team! Chosen individual will be responsible for the following:
Tests, calibrates/validates and repairs electronic or analytical instruments, products and modules to maintain functionality and accuracy. Service is performed on Keysight products and/or products manufactured by another company. Work is typically performed at a Keysight site but occasionally is performed at a customer location.
Interprets customer requirements and potential needs to meet customer satisfaction goals.
Determines and develops approaches to assignments and procedures
Responsible for test, repair, preventative maintenance, calibration and refurbishment duties which require planning and judgment
Solves a broad range of technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or applicable Military experience.
- This position requires calibration and repair signal generators with ranges up to 67 GHz.
- 3+ years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment is preferred.
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
- Exercises good discretion in the use of time and other Keysight resources. Maximizes the use of existing assets, multi-tasks effectively, and ensures Keysight resources are used properly (i.e. connector care, ESD, ETE).
- Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on commitments. Promotes ESD, Service Note compliance, and other programs that are conducive to the delivery of high quality service and minimization of re-repair.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers. May initiate customer interaction as appropriate. Escalates issues through appropriate channels when necessary. This is done verbally or via written correspondence.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Exhibits the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with wide range of people.
- Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics.This job does require work to be performed outdoors at times, willingness to handle cold and hot temperatures is mandatory.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Support / Service
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
United States : Iowa : Elk Horn
Job ID :