1st Shift - 5:00am to 1:30pm - Contract to Hire opportunity. $20.00 to 22.00 based on exp.
- Maintenance support of facility mechanical equipment, carts, fixtures and tooling
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain mechanical systems and components
- Use precision measuring and testing instruments
- Use hoists, cranes, boom lifts scissor lifts and forklifts
- Ensure the safe operation of machinery and equipment by scheduling and completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines.
- Control down time by informing and scheduling routine and preventive maintenance with production supervisors
- Check stock to determine maintenance inventory levels; placing and verifying orders.
- Maintain records to include: equipment manuals, safety inspections, fire protection system inspections, outside technical service reports, drawings, PM instructions, schedules and other forms
- Design & build fixtures, tooling, gages and equipment as required
- Interact with production supervision, engineering, external suppliers and OEM
- Meet with contractors to request quotes and schedule work
- Participate in shop safety walk and complete action items
- Participate in weekly Quality meeting and complete action items
- Update ISO documentations
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Mechanical troubleshooting ability with precision measuring and testing instruments
- Experience and some proficiency operating various maintenance and tool room equipment such as power tools, mill, drill press, welders, lathe, press, bands saw, etc.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to read/interpret engineering drawings and/or schematics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Demonstrates safe working practices
- Demonstrates satisfactory attendance record
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, and outlook
- Forklift certified
Interested and qualified candidates, please call Linda @ 774-202-4828
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Use of precision measuring and testing instruments: 1 year (Required)
- Industrial maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Mechanical trouble shooting: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)