Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for AV cabling installation, hardware and equipment installation, rack mounting AV equipment, upgrade, service, and repair according to quality standards and company policy and procedures. Will initially work with a Senior Installation Tech and eventually will be expected to be able to initiate and complete jobs with minimal technical direction.
* Able to climb stairs and ladders and carry tools and equipment necessary for each job
* Must be capable of performing complete on site surveys of client premises, including taking accurate measurements
* Mechanical aptitude and thorough knowledge of and experience with using hand and power tools.
*Must be comfortable climbing ladders and working on scissor lifts at heights of more than 15ft.
* Available to work during non-business hours as needed. Hours may require some evening and weekend availability on an infrequent basis.
* Must submit complete and accurate paperwork in a timely manner. This includes job sign offs, accurate reporting of mileage and detailed description of work completed on a daily basis
* Properly maintain company vehicles, equipment and tools as well as maintain a clean and organized work environment both at the office and in the field.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure when necessary.
* Understanding of the importance of a neat professional appearance and representation of the corporate image at all times..
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time