1. Enthusiastic, Positive attitude - sometime you may work with little direction, no previous templates. A go-getter, grab the bulls by the horns, will get it done, make it work. But still humble enough to ask for direction first!
2. Industrious - can explore, can infer, and can evaluate what is the essence and the core business value of what's being requested from him/her.
3. Handle well on multi-tasks and tight deadline schedules; and be okay working in foreign language speaking environment.
4. Good Sensibility and Sensitivity of working with satellite and team members you may not have met.
5. Communicate and work in synergy within our team and with other teams as well as strong ability to work independently.
6. Revisions of work is part of the communication and the process, so be patient.
7. Detail oriented, remember where documents saved, and remember to validate and double check.
Priority Major Responsibility %
1st Department reports to:
Reporting, communications, data collection for Claims
Documentation, SOP, financials and budgetary impact regarding claims
25% Documents and Records:
Update Monthly results for all PDC trackers for all locations
Update KPI's, action plans, results and reward programs
Update monthly requirements such as training, safety and maintenance programs
20% Admin Support:
Support/Assist leadership and coordinators requests & questions
Assist creating DATA for HQ
Assist coordinating PDC events & making arrangements
20% HQ PDC Operations supply purchasing and management:
Manage PDC Supply inventory and purchasing costs and vendor selection for cost effectiveness
Manage new vendor processes
Support leadership/coordinators requests
Assist with CIP and national accounts
20% Basic Filing:
Filing Contracts, Certificate of Insurance, PRs, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Previous experience with analyzing data in Warehouse Distribution with inbound and outbound warehouse controls and inventory controls experience. Experience with presenting data for meetings.
Ability to pass a criminal background and drug screening.
Posted By: email@example.com