Revamp Companies is a leading provider of home improvement services, including fence installation, repair, and maintenance. We are seeking an experienced Fence Installer to join our team and help us deliver high-quality fence installation services to our customers.
As a Fence Installer at Revamp Companies, you will be responsible for installing fences made up of vinyl. You will work closely with our Team Leads to ensure that each installation is completed efficiently and to our clients satisfaction. You will also be responsible for maintaining a safe and clean worksite and ensuring that all tools and equipment are in good working condition.
- Install fences at clients' properties in accordance with project specifications and safety guidelines.
- Coordinate with Team Leads to ensure that each installation is completed efficiently and within the scheduled time frame.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are in good working condition and report any defects or malfunctions to the project manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite, adhering to safety guidelines at all times.
- Communicate effectively with clients to address any questions or concerns they may have regarding the fence installation process.
- While prior experience installing fences is preferred, we will train the right candidates to install our fences.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good physical condition and ability to lift heavy objects (50 - 100+ lbs) and work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- The ability to read blueprints & understand property lines
If you meet the requirements above and are passionate about providing high-quality fence installation services to clients,we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the ReVamp Companies team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person