We are looking for LPN's and Rn 's to join our growing team! Duties include:
- Provide kind and compassionate care and clinical assessments for our residents.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents and monitor residents' responses.
- Record residents' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in residents' conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate resident care plans.
- Provide direction to CNAs.
- Must be currently licensed and in good standing as a Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN.
We offer outstanding benefits to our healthcare professionals:
- Competitive pay rate commensurate with experience
- Tuition reimbursement
- Group medical/dental/vision/life insurance available
- Vacation and sick leave
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $24.00 to $36.00 /hour
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medication Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- 12 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift
- Night Shift