(NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED)
EMPLOYMENT REQUIRES YOU JOIN THE MILITARY & ENLIST IN THE MARINE CORPS
A human resources specialist is responsible for providing support that affects Marines’ overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders with keeping Marines combat-ready and effective.
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions
- Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all Marines
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification data
Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which USMC jobs are best for you.
Job training for human resources specialist begins with 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and nine weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instructions on human resource systems. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Additional training opportunities will be available based on the type of unit you are assigned to, including (but not limited to) postal operations, airborne or air assault school.
- Aptitude for English and business administration
- Detail oriented
- Sound people skills
Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time. Learn more about total compensation by submitting your information.
In the USMC, qualified students can earn full-tuition, merit-based scholarships, allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses. Learn more about education benefits by submitting your information.
Future Civilian Careers
Companies need experienced human resources professionals with knowledge of human relations, payroll, records keeping and other facets of employment. The skills acquired in the Marine Corps will be invaluable in continuing a human resources career after your Marine Corps service is complete.
ENLIST IN THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
- Be between 17-24 years old
- Be a US Citizen or hold a green card (I-551)
- Have a High School Diploma/GED
- Have no major medical issues (missing limbs, mental health issues..)
- Have no major law violations (sexual misconducts, domestics..)
There are many other fields available to Marines, including aviation support, infantry, logistics, military police, radio and data communications, legal services, and food preparation.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email from our recruiting team, directly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,225.00 to $2,586.00 /month